Our Practice Areas
Richard J. Corbitt & Associates P.C. have over 40 years of experience in numerous facets of the legal system.
Please browse the services that we provide below, and feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.
The Law Offices of Richard J. Corbitt and Associates P.C. represents clients who have been accused of crimes throughout the Dallas Area, including but not limited to:
- Sexual Assault
- Aggravated Assault or Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Attempted Murder
- Intoxication Manslaughter
- Criminal Negligent Homicide
- Indeceny with a Child
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Manufacturing and Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Penalty Group 1,2,3,4 Drug Offenses
- Family Violence
- Tampering with a Witness
- Perjury, Aggravated Perjury
- Unlawfully Carrying a Weapon & Concealed Handgun Matters
- Organized Crime
- All matters under TEXAS HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE (Formerly Controlled Substances Act)
Head to our Criminal Law – Drug offenses area to get more information and answers to frequently asked questions for your case.
Richard Corbitt is considered one best and most experienced defense attorneys in Dallas, Texas and is renowned for
his expertise in criminal law. His impressive track record of successful cases, demonstrates his
knowledge and skill. His ability to navigate the complexities of the legal system has made him a sought-after lawyer
by clients from all walks of life. Being a highly respected attorney, he provides expert counsel on various topics related to criminal justice, including trial and jury selection, sentencing options, appeals processes, evidence-gathering techniques, and more.
Our firm handles most all Family Law matters including:
- High Net-Worth Divorce
- Premarital Agreements
- Temporary Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Modification of Possession & Access (Visitation)
- Modification of Child Support
- Child Support and Enforcement of Child Support
- Court Orders and Enforcement of Court Orders
- Domestic Violence
Go to our Family Law – Divorce area to get more information and answers to frequently asked questions for your case.
Richard Corbitt is a highly respected attorney in Dallas with extensive knowledge and expertise in family law, particularly in handling divorce and adoption cases. Navigating family law can be an emotional rollercoaster, but Richard Corbitt is there for his clients every step of the way. He is committed to providing a high level of professionalism and honesty, taking the time to truly listen and provide thorough and competent service. awards and accolades, including the AV preeminent rating, reflect his excellent legal ability and ethical standards.
Contact Us About Your Case
Call us today at (214) 744-1234 or complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
6440 N Central Expwy Suite 402
Turley Law Center Building
Dallas, Texas 75206
Office: (214) 744-1234
Fax: (214) 754-0515